Christmas is just around the corner and I would like to share with you how you can make your table decorations glow this holiday season. It always gets some great complements when people visit my house. Its super simple and uses items that can be found in any home during the holidays!
What you will need:
- A strand of christmas lights
- A glass or crystal vase
- 1 bag of Katelyn's Korner Potpourri
- 1 candle of medium size
To get started:
- Clean out the vase you have decided to use.
- Add a handful of our potpourri to the bottom of the vase.
- Slowly layer the lights followed by potpourri to create the layering effect.
- Once the vase is about 3/4 full, add the candle to the center of the vase.
- Continue to add lights and fill the top of and cover the surrounding candle.
- Plug in the lights to make the vase glow
I hope this adds a great touch to your home this holidays! Let me know some creative ideas you are adding to your home this holiday season!
Leave a comment